poniedziałek, 27 marca 2017

Orc Shaman




Orc Shaman - step by step 







                                                     

I made that rough sketch to visualise my concept. I wanted to make him look strong, so I gave him a big arm and leg muscles. Afterall he is an Orc.

His staff with a skull has glowing eyes, it looks like magical, self-crafted item. 

I gave him a scar on his left eye, that he may look like a more experienced shaman.

Whole his clothes are made of fur and leather strips. 

I'd decided to draw a footwraps on his feets to make him look more "barbaric".












I've cleaned up a sketch, draw a stronger line on veins.






As always I'm using watercolors and ink for coloring.

I've made him a green skin tone with some reds on knees, nose, elbows and knuckles.

I'd started to adding a bright green high light on fur on his shoulders and his left side of his body.







 I've colored totems on the background and "green magic" on his left hand.































Woohoo more greens! ;)





I'd cleaned up whole page.




Done!:)






You can buy prints on:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz